Facebook as Part of Your Marketing Strategy

Here are three basic ways you can use Facebook to help your overall marketing efforts for your business.

Social media, and Facebook specifically, can be an important part of your marketing strategy. Although there are a lot of different social networks that can be helpful, Facebook continues to be an important site to focus on, whether your focus is B2B or B2C. Here are three basic ways you can use Facebook to help your overall marketing efforts for your business:

  1. Facebook Ads. At Three Girls, we help a lot of companies manage their Facebook pages. Time and time again, one of the most effective ways we’ve seen to attract new “likes” is through Facebook ads. In fact, when we tried them for Three Girls the results were outstanding – you can see the case study in a post from earlier this year about advertising for small business.
  2. Increase Visibility. Your company’s Facebook page is a fantastic way to remind followers about your business and ways you can help them. Your posts will pop up in their news feed, which can be a great marketing tactic. If you have a product or service that’s seasonal, let them know it’s coming. If you have a sale coming up, let your followers know. Just remember the 80/20 rule – keep your self-promotional posts to about 20 percent and use the other 80 percent to provide some sort of value (such as helpful news, interesting articles or fun, related items).
  3. Share Company News & Personality. A company Facebook page is a great way to reflect your business’ personality along with sharing any recent news. Make sure you post about new products or services, holiday hours or any other important details. Be sure you show the human side of your organization, too! Share photos from a holiday party or congratulate one of your employees for any big life events that have taken place. Even just a few fun photos from around the office can be a great way to show off your company’s personality.

Of course there are always more ways to integrate Facebook into your company’s marketing strategy. What have you seen other businesses do that you’d like to try? Remember to be creative and have fun with it!

Special Offer: Three Girls Media & Marketing Inc. loves working with small and emerging companies to raise their brand awareness and name recognition. We offer a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation with our CEO and can answer your questions and discuss your specific brand marketing needs. Email info@ThreeGirlsMedia.com to make your appointment today.

Photo Credit: codemastersnake

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>