Nonprofits run on tight budgets, and it can be tricky to raise awareness for your cause with limited funds. Thankfully, there are marketing strategies nonprofit organizations can implement to get the most from their pennies. In this episode of Two Minute Marketing Tips, CEO, Erika Taylor Montgomery talks about ways your non-profit can market itself by:
- Taking advantage of non-profit programs
- Promoting your nonprofit on Facebook
- Using impacting visual content
- Creating a blog
- Being savvy with social media
For more Two Minute Marketing Tips on social media, check out these podcasts:
- How You Can Utilize National Holidays in Your Marketing Strategy: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcast
- How To Create And Optimize Your YouTube Channel: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcast
- Quick Social Media Marketing Tips for The 5 Top Platforms: Listen on Spotify, SoundCloud or Apple Podcast.
Special Offer:Sign up for a complimentary consultation during October and receive a Search Engine Optimization Guide valued at $475! We offer a 30-minute phone consultation with our CEO, and can answer your questions and discuss your specific marketing needs - no strings attached. Call 408-218-2391 or contact us today to arrange your consultation!