Lara Dunning, 360-708-8422, Lara@ThreeGirlsMedia.com
Erika Taylor Montgomery, 408-218-2391, Erika@ThreeGirlsMedia.com
What Is It? ButterFusion makes scrumptious compound butters by infusing pure butter with fresh, wholesome all-natural ingredients like cheese, herbs, citrus and spices to complement and accent your favorite dishes from meats and fish to vegetables, pasta, bread and more.
ButterFusion’s delicious butters are a quick, simple and convenient way to add delicious and unexpected flavors to your favorite dishes.
ButterFusion’s delectable flavors include:
- Garlic Parmesan Butter – For their most popular butter, ButterFusion slow roasts whole cloves of fresh garlic, then freshly grates the finest Italian Parmesan Cheese. The most versatile of Butterfusion’s flavors, Garlic Parmesan butter is a delicious topping to any protein, starch or vegetable.
- Maple Vanilla Bean Butter – This compound butter is perfect for breakfasts and desserts. ButterFusion sources flavorful whole vanilla beans, cinnamon and pure maple sugar to create a butter that’s delicious on pancakes, waffles, French toast and oatmeal. It’s also terrific with sweet potatoes and wonderful as a sweet topping for grilled fruit.
- Bleu Cheese Chive Butter – For the bleu cheese lover, ButterFusion pairs the finest bleu cheese with fresh chives and cracked black pepper to create a delightful condiment for steak, potatoes and burgers. It’s also excellent melted on popcorn or simply spread on bread or crackers.
- Chipotle Lime Butter – ButterFusion zests and juices fresh limes which are combined with pure chipotle powder and a hint of brown sugar, imparting a warm, smoky heat that is terrific with shrimp, grilled corn, steak, fish, vegetables, rice, potatoes and more.
- Lemon Basil Butter – This compound butter starts with freshly zested and juiced lemons. Lots of fresh basil and a hint of roasted garlic are then added for a blend with a brightness that pairs perfectly with mild foods such as fish, chicken, pasta and fresh vegetables.
- Bacon Brown Sugar – For the bacon lover, this scrumptious flavor rides the line between sweet and savory. The perfect amount of brown sugar is added to balance the saltiness of the bacon. It’s delicious with eggs, grilled cheese, potatoes, green beans, yams and sweet potatoes and melted over popcorn.
- Orange Cranberry – ButterFusion’s newest flavor includes loads of fresh orange zest and tangy cranberries that are mixed with our premium butter for a flavor explosion that’s delectable on French toast, muffins, crepes, pancakes and more.
How Much Are They? Each 3-ounce roll of ButterFusion’s mouth-watering compound butters is $6.95.
Where Is It? ButterFusion’s compound butters are available for special order by contacting Chef Dean Orenstein at ButterFusion1@gmail.com. In addition, they can be found at various Farmer’s Markets, Fairs, Festivals and Craft Shows in the greater Seattle area. For a listing of upcoming events, see www.ButterFusion.com/where-how.
The ButterFusion Story: Chef Dean Orenstein has enjoyed preparing tasty food for folks for years. One of his favorite and most appreciated items are his scrumptious compound flavored butters. In recent years, he has been giving these flavorful butters as well-received holiday gifts. Now, with the help and support of some very special people, he has brought these delectable butters to the world through his company, ButterFusion.