**Some hotel features and accommodations may be temporarily closed due to COVID-19.**
What is it? Luxury and style have an address at this modern boutique hotel on San Jose’s Santana Row. Nestled in the heart of bustling Silicon Valley, elegant Old World Mediterranean style meets sleek modern design to create the ultimate in cosmopolitan sophistication. Hotel Valencia was designed by Houston-based Rottet Studio to include 215 guest rooms and suites, more than 4,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, two on-site restaurants, a full-service bar and seasonal rooftop bar.
A modern classic, Hotel Valencia Santana Row appeals to travelers with the most discerning taste. Their focus on comfort and luxury is evident throughout, from the detailed architectural craftsmanship and hand-painted flamenco dancers on every floor to the exquisite plush finishes and fresh, seasonal restaurant fare. Whether the stay in San Jose is for business or pleasure, Hotel Valencia Santana Row is committed to making each guest experience perfect.
Hotel Valencia is situated at the heart of the vibrant Santana Row urban oasis, isolated from the hustle and bustle of San Jose and Silicon Valley. This European-inspired neighborhood is home to a dynamic mix of upscale shopping, dining and entertainment, featuring more than 70 shops, 20 restaurants and a six-screen movie theatre. It’s also just steps away from Westfield Valley Fair Mall, the largest shopping hub in Northern California.
With its intimate, sensual Mediterranean façades and lively boulevards, travelers will feel as if they have been transported to another world. Hotel Valencia Santana Row is in the center of it all. The hotel is also just 40 minutes south of San Francisco, 30 minutes north of many world-renowned wineries in the Santa Cruz Mountains and only 45 minutes north of the gorgeous coastal cities: Monterey and Carmel.
Hotel Highlights: Hotel Valencia’s eateries feature dishes with local and sustainable products.
Oveja Negra Restaurant: Translated as ‘Black Sheep’ from Spanish, the restaurant features a twist on tapas, with its signature dish being a lamb barbacoa rubbed with chilies, garlic and epazote, wrapped in banana leaves and left to slow cook overnight.
Guests can enjoy warm wood paneling, terracotta tiles, Mediterranean furniture and traditional patterned plaster to connect to the textured pallet of traditional Spain, while sleek steel details in connections and wall claddings provide contrast for the modern Spanish aesthetic. http://www.OvejaNegraSJ.com/
The Terrace: The al fresco courtyard dining area, The Terrace, uses lighting and design elements to resemble a Spanish fiesta while guests can enjoy the beauty of an intimate courtyard surrounded by blooming bougainvillea and the murmur of a water fountain. Notable offerings include Maine Lobster Rolls, Rockefeller Oysters and local California wines like Napa Valley Merlot, or Sonoma Zinfandel. https://www.hotelvalencia-santanarow.com/Terrace-On-Santana-Row.htm
Vbar: Travelers and locals enjoy a unique custom cocktail menu at Vbar, a hip watering hole for those that like to “see and be seen.” As guests step through the dramatic metal-beaded curtains, a sleek, and modern red acrylic backlit bar features vintage Spanish comic strips; art and architecture are merged with an intimate appeal. https://www.hotelvalencia-santanarow.com/Vbar.htm
Cielo: This seasonal rooftop bar provides breathtaking mountain views, while at night it offers incredible light from the city below. Travelers will delight in the rustic beauty and cozy comfort around a glowing fireplace while savoring small plates and sipping on custom cocktails, beer and wine; views of the Santa Cruz mountain skyline allows guests to gaze on the land where the grapes were grown. https://www.hotelvalencia-santanarow.com/Cielo.htm
- 215 elegantly appointed guest room accommodations
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast served daily
- A 24-hour fitness center
- 4,000 square feet of flexible meeting, event and ballroom space
- Outdoor year-round rooftop swimming pool
- Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms and all public areas of the hotel
- Business center with 24/7 access
- Eco-friendly restaurant, lighting and laundry practices
- Same day laundry and valet
- 24-hour room service
- Handicap accessible facilities
- 2019 “Readers’ Choice Award” – Conde Nast Traveler
- 2019 “#2 Hotel in San Jose” – U.S. News & World Report
- 2019 “One of the Top 100 Hotels in the World for Business Travelers” – Expedia
- 2018 “Readers’ Choice Award” – Conde Nast Traveler
- 2017 “#1 Hotel in San Jose” – U.S. News & World Report
- 2016 “Readers’ Choice Award” – Conde Nast Traveler
- 2016 “#1 Hotel in San Jose” – U.S. News & World Report
- 2014 “Readers’ Choice Award” – Conde Nast Traveler
- 2013 “World’s Best Places to Stay” – Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List
- 2012/2013 “Certificate of Excellence” – Trip Advisor
- 2012 “Readers’ Choice Award” – Conde Nast Traveler
- 2012 “Best Hotels in the USA” – U.S. News & World Report
Where is it? Hotel Valencia Santana Row is located at 355 Santana Row, San Jose, California. Information about upcoming events and packages are available online at www.HotelValencia-SantanaRow.com, or call 855-596-3396 for reservations and additional information about lodging and promotions.