Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows
What is it? Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows are handmade, all natural, low-fat intensely flavored marshmallows! Many varieties are gluten free and have no high-fructose corn syrup. Light, fluffy, billowy puffs of sticky, gooey goodness, these gourmet marshmallows are made the old fashioned way – handmade in a two day process of whipping to a heavenly lightness, and flavored with the absolute highest quality all-natural ingredients. From whipping at a precise time and temperature to cutting them by hand, there are no short cuts taken to make these gourmet Puffs.
Plush Puffs are good enough to eat straight out of the package, and even more delicious when melted in hot drinks. Just drop them right in your cup and enjoy!
From ice cream toppings to tasty rice crispy treats, marshmallows aren’t just for S’mores and hot cocoa anymore! You’ll find delicious recipe ideas on the Plush Puffs blog including Caramel Scotcharoos, Marshmallow Nachos, and Apple Cinnamon Brule!
Delight your senses with these luscious Plush Puffs flavors:
- Vanilla Bean– Don’t mistake these for your ordinary “plain” marshmallows. These Puffs are bursting with richly-flavored vanilla beans. This “Cadillac Marshmallow” is a classic for toasting and simply divine when melted into coffee or hot chocolate or simply eaten right out of the bag. These marshmallows are gluten free, fat free and contain no high fructose corn syrup.
- Simply S’mores– No need to race around looking for the graham crackers and chocolate anymore! Plush Puffs’ Vanilla Bean marshmallows are then mixed with all-natural graham cracker pieces, dusted with light cocoa powder and then topped with chocolate chips. These puffs are naturally low in fat and have no high fructose corn syrup.
- Lemony Meringue– These all-natural lemony treats have the perfect amount of tartness. Fat free, gluten free and containing no high fructose corn syrup, these Puffs are delicious dipped into a hot cup of tea.
- Chocolate Chipetta – These marshmallows start with an intense cocoa flavor and are then topped with micro-mini chocolate chips for that heavenly yet unexpected crunch. These puffs are fat free, gluten free, and contain no high fructose corn syrup.
- Caramel Swirl – Plush Puffs’ classic Vanilla Bean marshmallow is topped with creamy bands of rich caramel. This marshmallow is sublime when roasted, dipped into a delicious dark chocolate fondue, and perfect in a steaming cup of cappuccino. These puffs are gluten free, low fat and 100% natural.
- Peppi-Mint– These minty, refreshing Plush Puffs are bursting with natural peppermint flavor and are a perfect way to spice up an ordinary cup of hot cocoa or coffee into a special treat! These Puffs are fat-free, gluten free and contain no high fructose corn syrup.
- Toasted Coconut – Made from all-natural ingredients and topped with a generous coating of fresh coconut, these Puffs are simply delicious roasted and wrapped around a bar of exquisite dark chocolate. These contain no high fructose corn syrup.
- Sydney’s Cinnamon– Whipped with the highest quality ground cinnamon and almond extract, the aromatic smell and flavor of these marshmallows being toasted is exceedingly pleasing! These Puffs are low in fat and gluten free. (This flavor is only available in bulk sheets.)
- Mochaccino– A tasty treat, the flavors of chocolate and cappuccino mixed in our light & fluffy marshmallow are delicious on their own or in a warm cup of coffee!
- Pumpkin Pie– A seasonal flavor perfect for Fall, these babies are like soft luscious bites of a homemade pumpkin pie. Float one on a creamy latte, toast over some yams or come up with your own Pumpkin Plush Puffs recipe! And like all Plush Puffs, they’re equally yummy right out of the package.
- Gingerbread Spice– A seasonal holiday flavor, our Gingerbread Spice Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows come out just in time for hot cocoa and cozy morning mugs of coffee. They taste like the holidays epitomized. When toasted up, the nutmeg stands out and the real, all-natural ginger warms your soul.
How to Toast Plush Puffs: Plush Puffs flavors intensify when cooked. Here are a couple helpful tips on how to perfectly roast them:
1) Use a long utensil that is preferably NOT metallic such as a bamboo skewer or a fork with a plastic or wooden handle to avoid the heat injuries.
2) Hold the Plush Puff about two inches away from the flame and turn it continually. This way the marshmallow melts from the inside out and browns evenly. And Voila! You’ve got the perfect melted marshmallow! With these useful tips, roasted Plush Puffs can enhance any of your favorite desserts or drinks into a mouth-watering treat.
Where is it? Plush Puffs can be ordered on the company’s website, www.PlushPuffs.com, and select fine stores and menus. A complete list of retailers is available on the Plush Puffs website.
How much is it? Plush Puffs come in 16-18 one-inch cubes – about 4 oz. for $6.49. Or, you can purchase the new family pack size containing 23-25 one inch cubes – about 7 oz. for $8.99. They also offer a Big One- Giant Marshmallow and a 2 lb. Bulk Bag, both for $23.99.
Special orders: Plush puffs are perfect for creating a specific flavor for a wedding or another special occasion. Special pricing is available for these orders. The Plush puffs Web site also sells a number of special gift ideas for a truly unique surprise!
What else? Plush Puffs Storing Strategies: Plush Puffs Marshmallows have a 90-day shelf life. They stay fresh and soft when kept in an airtight container. Store all of your Plush Puffs in a dry, cool place. We do not recommend refrigerating them, but Plush Puffs can be frozen. Place them in a freezer bag first for best results.
1. A perfect travel companion! Plush Puffs travel exceptionally well and flavors intensify when roasted. Perfect for the beach or camping, toast these delectable marshmallows over an open fire. Perfect for other types of travel including snacks for car trips, RVing, or even a fun carry-on for plane trips!
2. Gourmet marshmallows for grown-up Easter baskets! This Easter, give your gifts a gourmet twist by adding delicious and beautiful Plush Puffs! These are marshmallows adults will love!
- Spice up your old recipes!From Marshmallow Nachos to Toasted Caramel Tarlets or Ice Cream topping and Chocolate Coconut Cookie Rollovers, there’s no shortage of delicious recipes to try with these delectable Puffs. These babies are so good they may never make it to the S’mores night, but if they do, try a little peanut butter on a graham cracker, then proceed as usual – a warm, gooey sinful Reese’s type S’mores is in store. For plenty of great recipe ideas, visit the Plush Puffs Web site.
The Plush Puffs Story: Once upon a time, two moms fresh out of culinary school decided to make some marshmallows for Halloween – and they were a smash with family and friends. One of the pair, Ann Hickey, decided that making marshmallows for a living sounded like a pretty good job and Plush Puffs was born. Anyone who has ever tasted a fresh marshmallow from quality ingredients would understand: they bear no resemblance to their barrel-shaped cohorts. Luxurious for adults but still fun for kids, they are an amazing treat. Plush Puffs have grown from supplying local coffee shops to shipping thousands of pounds of marshmallows – in more than eight flavors – around the world.
We can't wait to work with you and your business.
Three Girls Media, Inc.
1201 E Yelm Ave.
Ste 400, PMB 192
Yelm, WA 98597