What is it? Plush Puffs are handmade, all natural, low-fat flavored marshmallows! Many varieties are gluten free and have no high-fructose corn syrup. Light, fluffy, billowy puffs of sticky, gooey goodness, these marshmallows are made the old fashioned way – handmade in a two day process of whipping to a heavenly lightness, and flavored with the absolute highest quality all-natural ingredients. From whipping at a precise time and temperature to cutting them by hand, there are no short cuts taken to make these flavorful Puffs.
Plush Puffs are good enough to eat straight out of the package, and even more delicious when melted in hot drinks. Just drop them right in your cup and enjoy!
From ice cream toppings to tasty rice crispy treats, marshmallows aren’t just for S’mores and hot cocoa anymore! You’ll find delicious recipe ideas on the Plush Puffs blog including Caramel Scotcharoos, Marshmallow Nachos, and Apple Cinnamon Brule!
Delight your senses with these luscious Plush Puffs flavors:
How to Toast Plush Puffs: Plush Puffs flavors intensify when cooked. Here are a couple helpful tips on how to perfectly roast them:
1) Use a long utensil that is preferably NOT metallic such as a bamboo skewer or a fork with a plastic or wooden handle to avoid the heat injuries.
2) Hold the Plush Puff about two inches away from the flame and turn it continually. This way the marshmallow melts from the inside out and browns evenly. And Voila! You’ve got the perfect melted marshmallow! With these useful tips, roasted Plush Puffs can enhance any of your favorite desserts or drinks into a mouth-watering treat.
Where is it? Plush Puffs can be ordered on the company’s website, www.PlushPuffs.com, and select fine stores and menus. A complete list of retailers is available on the Plush Puffs website.
How much is it? Plush Puffs come in 16-18 one-inch cubes – about 4 oz. for $6.49. Or, you can purchase the new family pack size containing 23-25 one inch cubes – about 7 oz. for $8.99. They also offer a Big One- Giant Marshmallow and a 2 lb. Bulk Bag, both for $23.99.
Special orders: Plush puffs are perfect for creating a specific flavor for a wedding or another special occasion. Special pricing is available for these orders. The Plush puffs Web site also sells a number of special gift ideas for a truly unique surprise!
What else? Plush Puffs Storing Strategies: Plush Puffs Marshmallows have a 90-day shelf life. They stay fresh and soft when kept in an airtight container. Store all of your Plush Puffs in a dry, cool place. We do not recommend refrigerating them, but Plush Puffs can be frozen. Place them in a freezer bag first for best results.
1. A perfect travel companion! Plush Puffs travel exceptionally well and flavors intensify when roasted. Perfect for the beach or camping, toast these delectable marshmallows over an open fire. Perfect for other types of travel including snacks for car trips, RVing, or even a fun carry-on for plane trips!
2. Flavorful marshmallows for grown-up Easter baskets! This Easter, give your gifts a flavorful twist by adding delicious and beautiful Plush Puffs! These are marshmallows adults will love!
3. Spice up your old recipes!From Marshmallow Nachos to Toasted Caramel Tarlets or Ice Cream topping and Chocolate Coconut Cookie Rollovers, there’s no shortage of delicious recipes to try with these delectable Puffs. These babies are so good they may never make it to the S’mores night, but if they do, try a little peanut butter on a graham cracker, then proceed as usual – a warm, gooey sinful Reese’s type S’mores is in store. For plenty of great recipe ideas, visit the Plush Puffs Web site.
The Plush Puffs Story: Once upon a time, two moms fresh out of culinary school decided to make some marshmallows for Halloween – and they were a smash with family and friends. One of the pair, Ann Hickey, decided that making marshmallows for a living sounded like a pretty good job and Plush Puffs was born. Anyone who has ever tasted a fresh marshmallow from quality ingredients would understand: they bear no resemblance to their barrel-shaped cohorts. Luxurious for adults but still fun for kids, they are an amazing treat. Plush Puffs have grown from supplying local coffee shops to shipping thousands of pounds of marshmallows – in more than eight flavors – around the world.