Have you heard of the saying, “Work smarter, not harder?” You definitely want that to be the case when you’re creating content and engaging in public relations for your business! In this week’s episode of Two Minute Marketing Tips, Three Girls Media CEO, Erika Taylor Montgomery tells you what services you need to be employing to develop your content creation and public relation skills. She goes into detail about how you can:
- Use Hootsuite and Trello to stay organized and on track
- Use Keywords everywhere, to boost your articles and social media
- Enhance your PR using MailChimp and HARO
- How you can stay connected to your team using Slack
Content creation and public relations may be a challenge to most, but with the proper knowledge and the right tools at your disposal, you can make sure your band rises above the rest.
- 6 Ways Blogging Helps a Successful Business: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
- 6 Reasons Marketers Emphasize Blogging for All Businesses: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
- 5 Easy to Use Content Marketing Tools: Boosted Posts & Story Ads: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
Special Offer:Sign up for a complimentary consultation during November and receive a Social Media Management Guide valued at $375! We offer a 30-minute phone consultation with our CEO, and can answer your questions and discuss your specific marketing needs - no strings attached. Call 408-218-2391 or contact us today to arrange your consultation!