Follow Your Dream, Join The Team
We’re a lighthearted, fun and dynamic place to work.
What is Three Girls’ company culture?
Three Girls is a family-owned marketing and public relations agency and we treat our employees like they’re one of us. Our team is close-knit and has a sharing, caring, collaborative environment where each person’s individuality, talents and successes are applauded. We’re a lighthearted, fun and dynamic place to work, which is demonstrated in numerous ways, including encouraging participation in weekly ‘Water Cooler’ gatherings, quarterly ‘hangouts’ where we’ve been known to do things like arts & crafts, have pizza parties, play games and more.
We also believe that a strong and talented marketing and public relations team helps us and our clients succeed, so we’re committed to ongoing training, education and promotion from within. Read on if you are looking to advance your marketing career!
What do we look for in team members?
- First and foremost, we’re marketing and PR experts, so every member of our team needs to be a very strong writer with correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Sound knowledge of the most popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc., is required.
- The ability to complete work in a timely manner and meet regular deadlines.
- Great attitude and a team-player mentality.
- Creative thinking.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to stay motivated while working independently and remotely.
- Obsession for details and ability to follow directions.
- The desire to always continue learning about Marketing and Public Relations.
- Candidates must live in Washington with the ability to meet near Olympia for training.
- Team members must provide their own computer, internet access and phone plan with unlimited texting and nationwide calling.
Careers At Three Girls Media
Why Work At Three Girls Media?
Since Three Girls launched in 2005, the marketing and public relations agency has rapidly expanded to become a dynamic team. We’re proud to be different as an employer. Three Girls doesn’t just talk about work/life balance…we live it! Whether that means office dogs barking occasionally, flexible schedules to allow for other commitments or kids at staff meetings now and then, each member of our marketing team is encouraged to make allowances they need for a happy and healthy life.
What Does A Three Girls Marketing & PR Specialist Typically Do?
One of the things that we think is terrific about our work days is that there are never two that are exactly the same! That said, typical marketing and public relations activities include:
- Managing social media accounts including researching, creating and posting content and analyzing and reporting analytics
- Researching, writing and posting blog articles
- Drafting and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Copywriting for websites, collateral, ads and more
- Simple graphic design
- Research projects
- Running online advertising campaigns, including researching targets, developing creative and analyzing the results of marketing campaigns
- Managing public relations campaigns including strategy, media list building, pitch, press release and media advisory writing and distribution and analytics
What benefits do we offer?
As a small business we do our best to provide as many benefits as we can including:
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible schedules
- Costco memberships
- Ongoing education and training
- Formal reviews every 6 months
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid family leave
How do I apply to work at Three Girls Media?
Looking to start or advance your marketing career? When you are applying for our Marketing & Public Relations Specialist position, please submit the following to the attention of Erika, our CEO and Brooke, our Dir. of Marketing & PR, at Erika@ThreeGirlsMedia.com and Brooke@ThreeGirlsMedia.com.
- Cover letter
- Three writing samples (school work is acceptable)
- Social media handles/links to your pages
- Please use the subject line: “I Want to Work at Three Girls Media! – [Your Name Here]”
Your job application won’t ever fall into a black hole; it goes to real managers who review it. If you haven’t heard back within a week, feel free to follow-up by sending an email to the same address above.
Current Open Positions
Entry Level Marketing and Public Relations Specialist
Three Girls Media, Inc. is hiring an entry-level Content Marketing and Public Relations Specialist! This is currently a full-time position. Training will take place virtually; this is a 100% telecommuting position. Candidate MUST live in Washington, preferably western Washington.
To learn more about this opportunity, please click here.
I absolutely love working at Three Girls Media! Erika really emphasizes a culture of teamwork, mentorship and learning. Even while working remotely, this internal focus creates an encouraging, motivating environment that’s really helped me thrive and enjoy my day-to-day job. From starting as an intern to learning the ins and outs of public relations, content marketing and team management, I can see how much I’ve grown during my time at Three Girls and look forward to continuing to develop new skills and take on exciting new projects.
Working at Three Girls Media was a great way to start my career in the world of public relations, content and social media marketing. I learned some valuable skills from my time here, and I really got a feel for all aspects of PR, from marketing strategy to media pitching, blog writing to social media content creation! The Three Girls team is a tight-knit group that’s always ready to help each other out when needed.
I enjoy working at Three Girls Media…There is a lot of independence and creativity when you work your own, however, they are always available to help us grow and thrive when we need assistance.
Working for Three Girls Media has been one of the best decisions I have made for my career and family. The support, encouragement and teamwork within the company is amazing, especially for an organization whose entire staff works remotely. Erika has fostered an environment of growth and individuality while promoting the importance of having a healthy work-life balance.