Follow Your Dream, Join The Team
We’re a lighthearted, fun and dynamic place to work.
Three Girls is a small, family-owned business and we treat our employees like they’re one of us. Our team is close-knit and has a sharing, caring, collaborative environment where each person’s individuality, talents and successes are applauded. We’re a lighthearted, fun and dynamic place to work and that’s demonstrated in numerous ways including encouraging participation in weekly ‘Water Cooler’ gatherings, quarterly ‘hangouts’ where we’ve been known to do things like arts & crafts, have pizza parties, play games and more.
We also believe that a strong and talented team helps us and our clients succeed, so we’re committed to ongoing training, education and promotion from within.
- First and foremost we’re content creation experts, so every member of our team needs to be a very strong writer with correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary
- Sound knowledge of the most popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. is required
- The ability to complete work in a timely manner and meet regular deadlines
- Great attitude and a team-player mentality
- Creative thinking
- Ability to stay motivated while working independently
- Obsession for details and ability to follow directions
- The desire to always continue learning
- Candidates must live in Washington with the ability to meet near Olympia for training
- Team members must provide their own computer, internet access and phone plan with unlimited texting and nationwide calling
Careers At Three Girls Media
Why Work At Three Girls Media?
Since Three Girls launched in 2005, the company has rapidly expanded to become a dynamic team. We’re proud to be different as an employer. Three Girls doesn’t just talk about work/life balance…we live it! Whether that means office dogs barking occasionally, flexible schedules to allow for other commitments or kids at staff meetings now and then, each member of our team is encouraged to make allowances they need for a happy and healthy life.
One of the things that we think is great about our workdays is that there are never two that are exactly the same! That said, typical activities include:
- Managing social media accounts including researching, creating and posting content
- Research, writing and posting blog articles
- Drafting and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Copywriting for websites, collateral, ads and more
- Simple graphic design
- Research projects
- Running social media advertising campaigns, including researching targets, developing creative and analyzing results
What benefits do we offer?
As a small business we do our best to provide as many benefits as we can including:
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible schedules
- Costco memberships
- Ongoing education and training
How do I apply?
We’re always looking for terrific people to join the Three Girls’ family! Whether you’re applying for an internship or publicist position, submit the following to the attention of Erika and Emily at Info@ThreeGirlsMedia.com:
- Cover letter
- Three writing samples (school work is acceptable)
- Social media handles/links to your pages
- Please use the subject line: “I Want to Work at Three Girls Media!”
Your job application won’t ever fall into a black hole; it goes to real managers who review it. If you haven’t heard back within a week, feel free to follow-up by sending an email to the same address above.
We can't wait to work with you and your business.
Three Girls Media, Inc.
1201 E Yelm Ave.
Ste 400, PMB 192
Yelm, WA 98597