Follow Your Dream, Join The Team
We’re a lighthearted, fun and dynamic place to work.
What is Three Girls’ company culture?
Three Girls is a dynamic digital marketing agency that treats our employees like family. Our close-knit team enjoys a caring, collaborative environment where each person’s individuality, talents and successes are applauded.
We’re a lighthearted and fun place to work, which is demonstrated in numerous ways, including weekly ‘Water Cooler’ gatherings and quarterly ‘hangouts’ where we’ve been known to do things like arts & crafts, have pizza parties, play games and more.
We also believe that a strong and talented marketing team helps us and our clients succeed, so we’re committed to ongoing training, education and promotion from within. Read on if you are looking to advance your marketing career!
What do we look for in team members?
- First and foremost, every member of our team needs to be a very strong writer.
- Sound knowledge of social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, etc., is required.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Great attitude and a team-player mentality.
- Creative thinking.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to stay motivated while working independently and remotely.
- Obsession for details and ability to follow directions.
- The desire to continue learning about Digital Marketing.
- Must live in Washington with the ability to meet near Olympia for training.
- Team members must provide their own computer, internet access and phone plan.
Careers At Three Girls Media
Why work at Three Girls Media?
Since Three Girls launched in 2005, the marketing agency has rapidly expanded to become a dynamic team. We’re proud to be different as an employer. Three Girls doesn’t just talk about work/life balance … we live it! Whether that means office dogs barking occasionally, flexible schedules to allow for other commitments or kids at staff meetings now and then, each member of our marketing team is encouraged to make allowances they need for a happy and healthy life.
What does a Three Girls Digital Marketing Specialist typically do?
One of the things that we think is terrific about our workdays is that no two are exactly the same! That said, typical marketing activities include:
- Managing social media accounts including researching, creating and posting content and analyzing and reporting analytics
- Researching, writing and posting blog articles
- Drafting and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Copywriting for websites, collateral, ads and more
- Graphic design
- Research projects
- Running online advertising campaigns, including researching targets, developing creative and analyzing the results of marketing campaigns
What benefits do we offer?
We provide the following benefits:
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible schedules
- Costco memberships
- Ongoing education and training
- Formal reviews every 6 months
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid family leave
How do I apply to work at Three Girls Media?
Looking to advance your marketing career? When you apply for a Marketing Specialist position, please submit the following to the attention of Erika, our CEO, and Naomi, our Dir. of Marketing, at Erika@ThreeGirlsMedia.com and Naomi@ThreeGirlsMedia.com.
- Cover letter
- Three writing samples
- Social media handles/links to your pages
- Please use the subject line: “I Want to Work at Three Girls Media! – [Your Name Here]”
Your job application won’t ever fall into a black hole; it goes to real managers who review it. If you haven’t heard back within a week, feel free to follow-up by sending an email to the same address above.
Current Open Positions
We don’t currently have any open positions. This page will be updated if that changes.
I absolutely love working at Three Girls Media! Erika really emphasizes a culture of teamwork, mentorship and learning. Even while working remotely, this internal focus creates an encouraging, motivating environment that’s really helped me thrive and enjoy my day-to-day job. From starting as an intern to learning the ins and outs of public relations, content marketing and team management, I can see how much I’ve grown during my time at Three Girls and look forward to continuing to develop new skills and take on exciting new projects.
Working for Three Girls Media has been one of the best decisions I have made for my career and family. The support, encouragement and teamwork within the company is amazing, especially for an organization whose entire staff works remotely. Erika has fostered an environment of growth and individuality while promoting the importance of having a healthy work-life balance.
I enjoy working at Three Girls Media…There is a lot of independence and creativity when you work your own, however, they are always available to help us grow and thrive when we need assistance.
Working at Three Girls Media was a great way to start my career in the world of public relations, content and social media marketing. I learned some valuable skills from my time here, and I really got a feel for all aspects of PR, from marketing strategy to media pitching, blog writing to social media content creation! The Three Girls team is a tight-knit group that’s always ready to help each other out when needed.