Three Girls Media, Inc. is excited to hire an Entry Level Content Marketing and Public Relations Specialist to help spread the good news about our clients! This is a full-time position to start immediately.
Candidates must be based in Washington State. Although training will take place in-person in the Olympia area, all following work will be done independently via telecommuting.
The Entry Level Marketing & PR Specialist will report directly to the CEO and Senior Director of Marketing & PR, and will work virtually with other team members and clients. Activities will include, but aren’t limited to:
A variety of content creation and management including:
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Simple Graphic Design
PR-related activities such as:
- Branding Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Media Relations
Client campaign management
- Communication (via email, phone, video chat and (occasionally) in person
- Must be willing to work independently, be comfortable telecommuting
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have exceptional writing skills
- Be proficient with social media basics (specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest)
- Have experience conducting internet research
- Being familiar with simple graphic design a plus
- Excellent interpersonal relations are required as communication with clients is key to this position
Candidate MUST be based in Washington with the ability to travel to the Olympia area (Rainier, WA) for training for 2-3 consecutive days.
Candidate must also be able to provide their own:
- Computer, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet access
- Phone with texting and long-distance capabilities
This is an entry level position. The maximum hourly wage to start is between $12.00 – $13.50 per hour, depending on experience. If this is not acceptable, please do not apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the Entry Level Marketing & PR Specialist position, please email:
- A cover letter
- A resume
- Your social media handles
- At least 3 writing samples (school work is acceptable)
Regarding the writing samples, the type of writing doesn’t matter, nor does the subject. We simply need to see that you have an excellent mastery of written English, great sentence structure, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary etc. as this job entails some form of writing as a part of every project.
Submissions should be addressed to Erika & Emily and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “I Want to be a Three Girls Intern” in the subject line followed by your name.
If you have any questions about the Entry Level Marketing & PR Specialist position, please feel free to reach out to us at the email address above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Special Offer:Sign up for a complimentary consultation during December and receive a Content Creation & Management Calendar valued at $375! We offer a 30-minute phone consultation with our CEO, and can answer your questions and discuss your specific marketing needs - no strings attached. Call 408-218-2391 or contact us today to arrange your consultation!