Effy Says.. Social Media Is About Your Customers!

Effy Says.. Social Media Is About Your Customers!

While social media sites may seem to favor all the companies using it to promote their products and services, the reality is that social media is about connecting with the customer! By acknowledging and engaging with your followers, they will see that you value them greatly. 

When you’re creating content for your social media channels, remember to follow the 80/20 content marketing rule: 80 percent of your content should either inform, educate or entertain your followers, while the other 20 percent should directly promote your business. 

Think about what your followers need to know! Can you answer a question for them? Or provide them with relevant statistics or quotes that relate to your brand or industry? Get creative with your content and step outside the box!


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *