Founder of Kuzak’s Closet, is passionate about helping people lead more efficient lives; she does it with a creative and compassionate style.
What is it?
Kuzak’s Closet is a full-service professional organizing, relocation, liquidation and estate sale company that manages all aspects of a project, from assessment to broom-swept finish.
With an individual approach for every client, Kuzak’s Closet simplifies myriad organizing decisions for clients, creating beautiful spaces for living, working and storage, from kitchen makeovers to reorganizing or unpacking entire homes.
How does Kuzak’s Closet Handle Professional Organizing Differently?
Kuzak’s Closet knows every client’s home is unique, so every project receives a custom-tailored plan to fit the customer’s lifestyle and living space. Depending on the depth of the project and client availability, a Kuzak’s Closet team of professional organizers either tackles the project independently, or works with the client side-by-side, to create and execute an action plan that is both functional and visually appealing.
Why Kuzak’s Closet?
- With more than 13 years in business, Amanda and her team are dedicated to ongoing education. Kuzak’s Closet’s team members are constantly researching efficient and stylish products, as well as attending industry workshops and conferences, to learn the latest techniques and stay on top of the most popular trends.
- Kuzak’s Closet completes dozens of projects each week so their team members have extensive experience and a keen for attractive and functional storage products that create customized home organization systems.
- The company has trusted, established relationships with local cabinet companies and handymen who specialize in creating custom organizing solutions.
- Kuzak’s Closet has the largest home organizing staff in the Bay Area, making it easy to tackle large scale projects like home unpacking and relocations, or cleaning up a jam-packed garage, in record time.
How Does Kuzak’s Closet Handle Estate Sales and Liquidations Differently?
Kuzak’s Closet employs a full-service estate sale team that specializes in sorting, staging, pricing and marketing everything from precious antique heirlooms to hardware from the kitchen sink. The team is well versed in current buying trends and can easily determine which items will appeal to the public, enthusiasts and collectors.
Why Kuzak’s Closet for Estate Sales?
- Amanda and her team have extensive expertise in pricing and spend time researching items online, at local antique fairs, shows and other estate sales, to make sure sale pricing is always competitive.
- Items are photographed and marketed through the Kuzak’s Closet award-winning blog and social media sites.
- Sales are advertised for best possible exposure and are publicized to the company’s large email list of buyers and antique dealers, as well as on Craigslist, social media, street signage and the local newspaper.
Who is the lead professional organizer?
Amanda Kuzak, Founder of Kuzak’s Closet, is passionate about helping people lead more efficient lives; she does it with a creative and compassionate style. With more than a decade of experience in deftly managing the unexpected, her ability to problem solve – and spread cheer while doing it – has won her legions of appreciative clients. Amanda’s commitment to excellent work includes Kuzak’s Closet’s longtime professional staff that can manage all aspects of a job, from experts on vintage goods and furnishings to top-notch professional organizers.
Where is it?
Kuzak’s Closet’s headquarters are located at 444 First Street Suite J Los Altos, CA 94022.
- Clean-up for the Holidays: The end of the year holidays are right around the corner. Amanda Kuzak can offer professional insider cleaning and organizing tips that will to get homes in terrific shape for company and festivities.
- Amanda Kuzak – A Female Powerhouse in Silicon Valley: In the male-dominated industry of estate sales, Amanda Kuzak forged her own successful path and created a thriving business that out-performs her male counterparts year after year. She can offer tremendous insight into how to not just survive, but thrive as a female entrepreneur and leader in the most competitive business community in the country – Silicon Valley.
- What to Expect from an Estate Sale: What’s the difference between a garage sale and estate sale? Amanda can explain why families should hire an estate sale company like Kuzak’s Closet, and what advantages that brings. In addition, she can explain the Estate Sale process, offering inside expertise and tips for homeowners.
We can't wait to work with you and your business.
Three Girls Media, Inc.
1201 E Yelm Ave.
Ste 400, PMB 192
Yelm, WA 98597