Creating consistent, compelling, high-quality content for your business is no easy task. The tools you use can make a tremendous difference in the creation process. In this week’s episode of Two Minute Marketing Tips, Three Girls Media CEO, Erika Taylor Montgomery reviews the strategic tools you should use to boost your content marketing and public relations efforts. She breaks down the following:
- Why Canva and Adobe Spark are must-use content creation tools
- How you can use Co-schedule to ensure you have catchy and engaging headlines
- How you can use Google Alerts and Google Trends to stay up to date on all ongoing news surrounding your business.
This episode will show you that simple content creation is more accessible than you may think.
- Questions To Help Evaluate Marketing Agencies: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
- 4 Must-Know Secrets of Facebook Advertising Campaigns: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
- Types of Instagram Advertising: Boosted Posts & Story Ads: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
- Types of Instagram Advertising: Paid Influencers & Newsfeed Ads: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
Special Offer:Sign up for a complimentary consultation during November and receive a Social Media Management Guide valued at $375! We offer a 30-minute phone consultation with our CEO, and can answer your questions and discuss your specific marketing needs - no strings attached. Call 408-218-2391 or contact us today to arrange your consultation!