You likely know your business needs marketing and public relations, but how much should you budget for it?
In this episode of Two Minute Marketing Tips, I cover if it’s best to hire a marketing and PR firm or an in-house marketing and PR employee and the overall budget you should allocate for those activities. I discuss:
- Hiring in-house employees vs. a marketing agency
- The pros and cons of both options
- Budgeting for marketing and PR
- And more!
- How To Boost Brand Awareness With Social Media Marketing: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- How Can You Grow Your Small Business With Micro-Influencers?: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- Questions To Help Evaluate Marketing Agencies: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes