Research shows the power of visuals in a business’ content marketing campaign. According to Hubspot: Content marketing gets three times more leads than paid search advertising, 45% of B2C marketers believe visual content is their most important type of content and after watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
In this episode of Two Minute Marketing Tips, I cover how you can create graphics and videos for your content marketing strategy. I discuss:
- Best practices for visuals
- Who you should be targeting
- Cost effective graphic design tools
- How To Boost Brand Awareness With Social Media Marketing: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- How Can You Grow Your Small Business With Micro-Influencers?: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- Questions To Help Evaluate Marketing Agencies: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes