Laundry: my least favorite chore, but alas it must be done if I want to wear clean clothes. Recently I was folding the mountain that had been piling up on the end of our couch when I had a revelation about time management. If I had taken the time to fold the clothes when they came out of the dryer, it would have taken less time than waiting until it piled up into an overwhelming amount of work that demanded my attention. It all comes down to time management.
In this episode of Two Minute Marketing Tips, I’m going to talk about time management and how you can choose to delegate your minutes so your responsibilities don’t collect into an overwhelming amount of work. Topics include:
- The importance of time
- Prioritizing your workload
- Creating schedules
- Helpful tools to help manage your time
- And more!
- Social Media Video – Double your Audience by Making it Mobile-Friendly: Listen on Apple Podcast,Spotify or SoundCloud
- Why Your Social Media Marketing Strategy Needs A Crisis Communication Plan: Listen on Apple Podcast, Spotify or SoundCloud
- Power Words And Marketing To Pleasure And Pain: Listen on Apple Podcast, Spotify or SoundCloud