One component of editing that isn’t discussed as much, and one that I’d argue is equally as important as checking for spelling and grammar errors, is using a critical eye to determine if you’ve used inclusive language in your content marketing.
In this episode of Two Minute Marketing Tips, I will highlight seven areas to look at critically when editing your content marketing for the use of inclusive language. Topics include:
- Writing about gender-neutral language
- Writing about ethnicity, race and nationality
- Writing about disabilities
- And much more!
- Social Media Video – Double your Audience by Making it Mobile-Friendly: Listen on Apple Podcast,Spotify or SoundCloud
- Why Your Social Media Marketing Strategy Needs A Crisis Communication Plan: Listen on Apple Podcast, Spotify or SoundCloud
- Power Words And Marketing To Pleasure And Pain: Listen on Apple Podcast, Spotify or SoundCloud
Special Offer:Sign up for a complimentary consultation during November and receive a Social Media Management Guide valued at $475! We offer a 30-minute phone consultation with our CEO, and can answer your questions and discuss your specific marketing needs - no strings attached. Call 408-218-2391 or contact us today to arrange your consultation!