Don’t take your PR campaign lightly, a ton of effort can be put into a PR campaigns, and if you don’t know what you’re doing, your campaign might actually have the adverse effect you’re looking for. In this two-part series of Two Minute Marketing Tips, Three Girls Media CEO, Erika Taylor Montgomery, dives into 6 foolproof steps for running a PR campaign. In this, the second episode, Erika shares 3 more tips about how you can excel with PR campaigns by:
- Understanding what it will take to meet your goals.
- Keeping track of your results
- Re-evaluating tactics based on results.
These tips will help you see what worked and what didn’t in your last PR campaign so you can make sure your next campaign is a home run!
Want more Two Minute Marketing Tips? Get the details on what you need to know right now by listening to:
- Two Minute Marketing Tips: Fool-Proof Steps for Running a Public Relations Campaign: Part 1: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
- 4 Best Practices for Single-Image Ads on Facebook: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
- Social Media Engagement Part 3: Top Types Of Content To Boost Engagement: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes
Special Offer:Sign up for a complimentary consultation during October and receive an SEO Guide valued at $375! We offer a 30-minute phone consultation with our CEO, and can answer your questions and discuss your specific marketing needs - no strings attached. Call 408-218-2391 or contact us today to arrange your consultation!