Research shows the power visuals can have in a business’s marketing campaign. According to Hubspot:
- Visuals are more popular than plain text in content marketing strategies.
- 45% of B2C marketers believe visual content is their most important type of content.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
So, how can you create graphics and videos for your business’s marketing strategy? What should you keep in mind as you design the visuals? Keep reading for top tips on how to create the best marketing graphics for your business.
5 Best Practices for Visuals
Whether you’re creating videos, graphics or editing images to use in your marketing campaign, there are a handful of basic principles and best practices to keep in mind:
- Think about your main message. What are you trying to convey with the image or video?
- Consider your brand’s font(s) and colors. How can you incorporate them in a visually appealing way?
- Brand your marketing visuals with your company’s logo and/or website address when appropriate.
- Keep it simple. You don’t want your visuals to be too convoluted or busy – it’s visually distracting.
- Think about the target audience you’re trying to reach. What about the image or video will appeal to them? Does it share helpful information? Is it visually inspiring?
4 Cost-Effective Graphic Design Tools
Are you ready to create images and videos for your business’s marketing campaign? Here are four helpful tools to consider using:
Visme: While there are limits on the basic (free) plan, this is a fantastic tool for creating infographics, charts, inspiring images and more.
Adobe Spark: This is a fantastic tool for simple custom videos. We’ve used it on everything from videos on our YouTube channel to slideshows for clients’ social media ad campaigns.
Boosted: This tool from Lightricks is a lot like Canva, but for videos. It lets you select video templates and add your own imagery or video clips. You can also add sound effects and visually appealing transitions. There is a limited free version, but if you’re creating videos on a regular basis we recommend upgrading to their pro version for only $5 a month.
When it comes to creating custom visuals for your company’s marketing campaign, the options are endless! Check out the tools above and get creative – your imagination is really the only limit on what you can create for your brand!
Need more marketing advice for your business? Contact us for a complimentary consultation and check out these posts for more helpful insight!
Special Offer:Sign up for a complimentary consultation during October and receive a Search Engine Optimization Guide valued at $475! We offer a 30-minute phone consultation with our CEO, and can answer your questions and discuss your specific marketing needs - no strings attached. Call 408-218-2391 or contact us today to arrange your consultation!